Which Webinar is Right for You?
Clinicians - Introductory Webinar
This live, interactive 60-minute webinar is intended as an introduction for clinicians who are interested in using iLs in their clinic or professional setting.
Note: Professionals interested in iLs solely for personal use, please register for the “Introduction to iLs for Individuals & Families” webinar, below:More
Topics covered include:
- Neurological basis for combining an auditory program with vestibular and visual exercises
- Review of supporting research studies and data
- Populations most likely to benefit from iLs
- Introduction to iLs equipment, program structure and costs
As a result of participating in the iLs Introductory Webinar for Professionals you will be able to:
- Define neuroplasticity
- Identify the relationship between bone conduction and the vestibular system
- Describe the significance of the interconnectedness of sound and movement
- Explain the importance of a multi-sensory approach to changing neural networks
*Watching the archived version of the webinar does not grant CEUs. If you are trying to connect from another country, please be advised that Eastern (ET) is approximately GMT -4. If you are unsure in which timezone you are, this convenient service may be of assistance.
Unable to make it? Archived (not live) webinars are available for viewing upon request. No CEUs are available for the archived webinar.
Individuals & Families - Introductory Webinar
This live, interactive 45-minute webinar introduces iLs to parents, families and individuals who are interested in using iLs under the supervision of an iLs Associate.
Specific equipment operation questions are discussed with your iLs Coach when you begin the Home Program.
- How iLs works
- Who iLs can benefit
- Review of supporting research
- Introduction to the equipment and program structure
If you are trying to connect from another country, please be advised that Eastern (ET) is approximately GMT -4. If you are unsure in which timezone you are, this convenient service may be of assistance.
Educators - Introductory Webinar
This live, interactive 30-minute webinar explains how to implement iLs in a school setting.
Talk to experts using iLs in schools.
Have a specific question? Let us know!Contact Us