This live, interactive 60-minute webinar is intended as an introduction to iLs methodology and equipment for clinicians and educators. Registration Requirement: Professional with two years experience in Education, Therapy or Medical related fields. Q&A session at the end. 1 Contact Hour or 0.1 AOTA CEUs*. A completed quiz is required to receive credit.More
Topics covered include:
- Neurological basis for combining an auditory program with vestibular and visual exercises
- Review of supporting research studies and data
- Populations most likely to benefit from iLs
- Introduction to iLs equipment, program structure and costs
As a result of participating in the iLs Introductory Webinar for Professionals you will be able to:
- Define neuroplasticity
- Identify the relationship between bone conduction and the vestibular system
- Describe the significance of the interconnectedness of sound and movement
- Explain the importance of a multi-sensory approach to changing neural networks
*Watching the archived version of the webinar does not grant CEUs. If you are trying to connect from another country, please be advised that Eastern (ET) is approximately GMT -4. If you are unsure in which timezone you are, this convenient service may be of assistance.
Webinar Dates & Times
Unable to make it? Archived (not live) webinars are available for viewing upon request. No CEUs are available for the archived webinar.