Course Prerequisite: Clinical/Educational Degree.
After you successfully complete the course, you may use the designation “iLs Associate” and are qualified to purchase iLs Focus Series Systems.
A Certificate will be emailed to you following successful completion of the entire course:
- attendance at training (either on-site or distance), and
- receipt of your quiz (with passing score)
For your convenience, this course is offered in two formats: on-site and online. Choose one that works for you.
|This 1-day training covers the curriculum in a hands-on interactive format and takes approximately 8 hours to complete.||The online training covers iLs methodology via hard copy materials and an interactive webinar format, and takes approximately 3 hours to complete.|
|Pre-course reading materials and a quiz will be sent out to registered trainees prior to the course.||The training materials are available immediately via the registration confirmation e-mail. Study materials will be mailed to trainees within the US and Canada.|
|Bring a completed quiz with you to the training.||Send a completed quiz to iLs by email (email@example.com) or fax (303-399-3418) prior to the webinar date.|
|Successful completion of the entire course will result in 1.4 AOTA CEU. Pro-rated credit will be awarded those who arrive late/leave early.||Successful completion of the entire course will result in 10 contact hours or 1.0 AOTA CEU. Categories 1 (Domain of OT) and 2 (Occupational Therapy Process)|
*Learners who successfully complete the practitioner training may attend any other Foundations & Implementation course at a “refresher” rate of just $75.
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the relevance of the three frequency zones and how those frequencies impact our body and learning
- Explain the fundamentals of sound processing
- Demonstrate an understanding of iLs music selections, processing and treatment
- Explain how sound, movement and visual tracking are combined as one program and how to implement programs with clients
- Understanding the key elements that inform iLs methodology
- Combine programs and individualize iLs
- Use clinical assessment tools for program selection
- Integrate iLs into a clinical practice or school setting, including home use
iLs is an American Occupational Therapy Association Approved Provider of continuing education. AOTA does not endorse specific course content, products, or clinical procedures.
iLs is an International Institute of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standard; Certified Autism Specialist Credential approved provider.