Our purpose is to help transform the lives of children, youth and adults everyday, and to guide every person to train their nervous systems to be more aware, regulated and resilient so they can feel safe, happy and healthy and more effectively respond to life’s challenges.
Unyte recently acquired Integrated Listening Systems (iLs). Today, our suite of products and programs consists of Safe & Sound Protocol (SSP), The Focus System, Interactive Meditation, Dreampad and Voicepro, supporting both health professionals and their clients, as well as families and individual users to help improve brain function, body organization and emotional resilience.
Our community has grown to more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 countries, serving hundreds of thousands of children, youth and adults globally. These professionals play an invaluable role in helping Unyte-iLs continually refine our programs by providing feedback from the field and participating in new research and product trials.
Do you have 5+ years in customer support experience? Have you worked, volunteered or have a strong interest in health and wellness and want to use your skills to help make a meaningful difference in people’s lives on a daily basis? We are seeking a new mid level Client Success Consultant who will play a key role in contributing to Unyte-iLs’ growth and process development. If you enjoy using your natural people skills and desire to make a difference by working in a dynamic environment with a leader in the therapy industry, we want to hear from you!
IS THIS YOU? UNYTE CORE VALUES:
- Asks how can I help?
- Does what matters
- Moves forward, learns by doing
- Is aware, open-minded and responsible
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Be the initial point of contact between Unyte-iLs and our new and existing customers on a daily basis for service and support issues.
- Respond to inquiries, communicate and build rapport with customers via telephone, email, chat and social media.
- Listen and understand customer needs and challenges by assisting in the development and implementation of a proactive outreach/onboarding program for providers.
- Drive customer satisfaction by taking appropriate action to analyze, troubleshoot, escalate and resolve issues associated with hardware, software, mobile apps, orders, accounts, billing, login and shipping.
- Lead, develop and support customer-facing events/forums for education and support (webinars, info sessions, product demos, content resources)
- Develop a strong relationship with the Sales Team in order to have a greater knowledge of who our customers are and their needs and challenges.
- Work closely with the shipping and logistics team to ensure orders are processed and shipped successfully each day.
- Work collaboratively with all departments to implement customer experience strategies that strengthen the brand and the customer experience.
- Drive self-service and automation by assisting in maintaining our customer support knowledge base and improving support processes.
- Develop and generate client and usage reports as requested.
- Act as an ambassador for the Unyte-iLs brand.
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE IF YOU:
- Demonstrated customer service experience 5+ years
- Have a university/college degree
- Comfortable using technology platforms including Mac, PC, iOS and Android
- Experience with customer experience tools like Zendesk
- Experience with day-to-day workflow management tools like: MS Office, Google Drive, Slack, Trello
- Desire to work for an organization committed to making a positive impact in people’s lives
- Get the start-up environment and enjoy the all-hands-on-deck work ethic that will stretch you beyond your role
- Strong written and verbal communication and active listening skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial team player who loves working with people
- A commitment to being there for our customers, going above and beyond and sharing our dedication in striving to deliver world-class customer service and support
- Ability to receive and incorporate constructive feedback to improve personal and business performance
- Ability to multitask, be flexible and adapt to change
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic with a passion for excellence
- Mature, honest, hardworking yet light-hearted
- A passion for meditation, health and wellness
- Passionate about technology and digital products
- An opportunity to work with an experienced leadership team and a proven product portfolio (10+ years of history) to significantly impact people’s lives and well-being.
- You’ll be empowered to create and innovate and be given clear ownership of problems and solutions in a progressive, positive, mission-driven work environment.
- We also offer a combination of remote and in-person work, optional daily meditation sessions, complimentary snacks and drinks, flexible work hours, fun team events and a casual, people-first work environment.
- Since the beginning of COVID-19 our team has worked and connected 100% remotely leveraging digital tools and systems to virtually see each other, collaborate and socialize. We will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.