Are you a marketing ninja? A swiss army knife of ideas and action? Comfortable with creating content in different formats? Tech savvy across platforms to execute and optimize?
If you answered YES, then step right up. We are seeking a passionate Content Marketing Specialist to help add muscle and be the glue in our small but mighty Marketing team! If you enjoy using your skills to help make a real difference in the lives of children, youth and adults by working in a dynamic environment with a leader in the digital therapeutics industry, we want to hear from you!
Unyte’s mission is to create and acquire a suite of effective neural or mind-body solutions that will guide tens of millions of people to happier, healthier and more meaningful lives. Unyte’s initial offering was an “interactive meditation” product that matches biofeedback technology with immersive digital & virtual reality experiences, making meditation easy to learn, engaging and effective so that anyone can realize the proven health benefits it provides. Unyte added to its product suite in 2019 by acquiring Integrated Listening Systems (iLs), a Denver-based neurotechnology company that integrates auditory, movement and cognitive exercises to improve brain function.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work hands-on with the Engagement Marketing Manager and Growth Marketing Manager to develop strategies and communications plans based on business objectives and help execute – test-learn-improve!
- Support cross-functional teams (Product, Service, Sales) to nurture customer engagement and growth initiatives.
- Create, manage and experiment with new campaigns – get creative, think out of the box, test + try!
- Develop and manage content inventory and content calendar, and support copywriting development and execution of content resources and assets based on different customer needs and challenges.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content ideas, formats and campaigns to improve and attract the right quality leads; create awareness, drive education and engagement.
- Support website content development and optimization to improve frictionless customer journeys and drive conversion.
- Support email marketing content development and execution to educate and nurture leads and customers. Give the people what they want to know!
- Manage posting across social media platforms and groups (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Analyze data to monitor performance and uncover areas for test-learn-improve. Dig deep, ask Why? Why? Why?
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings.
- Act as an ambassador for the Unyte brand.
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE IF YOU:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3+ years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate, or agency environment.
- Copywriting across different formats and channels (website, articles, blog, social media, ebooks, case studies, sales collateral, email marketing…)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Photoshop, CRM and Social Media Management Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge, interest and personal experience in health, wellness and mindfulness
- Solid project management skills: have the ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Get the start up environment and enjoy the all-hands-on-deck work ethic that will stretch you beyond your role.
- Desire to work for an organization committed to making a positive impact in people’s lives.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial team player who loves working with people.
- Ability to receive and incorporate constructive feedback to improve personal and business performance.
- An opportunity to work with an experienced leadership team and a proven product portfolio (10+ years of history) to significantly impact people’s lives and wellbeing.
- You’ll be empowered to create and innovate and be given clear ownership of problems and solutions in a progressive, positive, mission-driven work environment.
- We also offer a combination of remote and in-person work, optional daily meditation sessions, complimentary snacks and drinks, flexible work hours, fun team events and a casual, people-first work environment.
- Since the beginning of COVID-19 our team has worked and connected 100% remotely leveraging digital tools and systems to virtually see each other, collaborate and socialize. We will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
IS THIS YOU? UNYTE CORE VALUES
- Asks how can I help?
- Does what matters
- Moves forward, learns by doing
- Is aware, open-minded and responsible
Send your cover letter and resume and cover letter to [email protected] to apply!