Digital SSP delivery is here.
Keep helping your clients – remotely.
Getting started with digital SSP delivery
We’re excited that you are ready to get started with the digital version of SSP delivery so you can keep helping your clients.
First, we want to make sure that the information we have on record for your current SSP subscriber account is accurate so we can get you set up as quickly as possible.
REGISTER NOW – FILL OUT THE FORM
Sign up for your digital SSP delivery account
Please fill out the form:
How it works
The digital version of the SSP is clinically the same as the SSP you have always used. It contains the same algorithms to modulate the frequencies and acoustic energy of the music, and it is clinically the same physiological, bottom-up approach.
However, we’ve added tools to simplify, control, and track the listening process, which help you focus on co-regulation and relationship with your client, leading to a more attuned approach and improved outcomes.
Practically, it replaces the physical MP3 player as a method of delivering the SSP playlists with an app (Unyte-iLs app) that can be installed on Android phones or tablets and Apple iPads or iPhones. And it adds an online client management tool with a dashboard (MyUnyte).
The digital version of the SSP has two components:
- MyUnyte: accessible via your web browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.), your main online hub that allows you to manage your clients and track their progress, including creating and managing client accounts, assigning programs, tracking client listening activity and accessing resources
- The Unyte-iLs app: the delivery mechanism for the SSP music, enabling your clients to access assigned programs and easily manage their listening directly from their phone or tablet. The app is available in the Google Play Store for Android devices and the Apple App Store for iOS devices.
Focus on Safety and Relationship
The digital version of the SSP will help you simplify, control and track your delivery of the SSP in new ways, improving the overall experience between you and your client. Shifting your focus away from the physical device and toward supporting and guiding your client allows the emphasis to be on coregulation and engagement. The “safe” you provide is just as important as the “sound” in your clients’ path to positive outcomes.
A few words on the state of the digital version of SSP
Given the current health crisis and the need for physical distancing, we have accelerated the release of the digital version of SSP delivery to make it available as soon as we could. We are confident in the current functionality, it is still in its early stages without some of the features expected in the final version. You will have the opportunity to share your feedback and help us design it to meet your needs.
What you need to start:
- Internet access
- An Android device (Android version 5 or greater), or an Apple iPhone or iPad (iOS version 13 or greater)
- Use your current SSP headphones or those on our recommended headphone list
- Understanding of the SSP Remote Guidelines
As a valued existing SSP subscriber, you will enjoy all the features of the Unyte-iLs app and MyUnyte dashboard, and the digital version of SSP including updates as we release them.
We are here to help
Once you are set-up, you will receive an email inviting you to create your account. Our team will then follow up with additional support resources to help you get comfortable with the Unyte-iLs app and MyUnyte dashboard.