Are you super curious? Digital media super savvy? Amazing at analytics? Comfortable with content creation? Love finding new ways to optimize the top of the funnel to attract quality leads and drive conversion?
Here is the show stopper – Do you want to use your skills to help make a meaningful difference in people’s lives on a daily basis?
If you answered YES, then step right up. We are seeking a new GROWTH MARKETER who will play a key role in improving Unyte’s top of funnel effectiveness for optimization and growth. If you enjoy using your skills to help make a real difference in the lives of children, youth and adults by working in a dynamic environment with a leader in the digital therapeutics industry, we want to hear from you!
Unyte’s mission is to create and acquire a suite of effective neural or mind-body solutions that will guide tens of millions of people to happier, healthier and more meaningful lives. Unyte’s initial offering was an “interactive meditation” product that matches biofeedback technology with immersive digital & virtual reality experiences, making meditation easy to learn, engaging and effective so that anyone can realize the proven health benefits it provides. Unyte recently added to its product suite by acquiring Integrated Listening Systems (iLs), a Denver-based neurotechnology company that integrates auditory, movement and cognitive exercises to improve brain function.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with a cross-functional team (Product, Services, Sales) to establish optimization and growth strategies to support visit – lead – customer and revenue goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Analyze data to monitor performance and uncover areas for test-learn-improve.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content and campaigns to improve and attract the right quality leads; create awareness, drive education and engagement.
- Manage all digital media planning, buying, optimization – with support of agency partners.
- Manage all social media platforms and groups (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings.
- Work collaboratively with all departments and agency partners to implement and improve strategies that strengthen our understanding of customer needs and challenges.
- Act as an ambassador for the Unyte brand.
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE IF YOU:
- Have 5+ years’ experience in B2B/B2C analytics, conversion rate optimization, content creation, etc.
- Have a university/college degree.
- Are proficient with Analytics and Data.
- Have knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Social Media Management Systems.
- Have solid project management skills: have the ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Get the start up environment and enjoy the all-hands-on-deck work ethic that will stretch you beyond your role.
- Desire to work for an organization committed to making a positive impact in people’s lives.
- Are a self-motivated, entrepreneurial team player who loves working with people.
- Have the ability to receive and incorporate constructive feedback to improve personal and business performance.
- An opportunity to work with an experienced leadership team and a proven product portfolio (10+ years of history) to significantly impact people’s lives and wellbeing.
- You’ll be empowered to create and innovate and be given clear ownership of problems and solutions in a progressive, positive, mission-driven work environment.
- We also offer a combination of remote and in-person work, optional daily meditation sessions, complimentary snacks and drinks, flexible work hours, fun team events and a casual, people-first work environment.
- Since the beginning of COVID-19 our team has worked and connected 100% remotely leveraging digital tools and systems to virtually see each other, collaborate and socialize. We will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
IS THIS YOU?: UNYTE CORE VALUES
- Asks how can I help?
- Start with listening
- Approaches with genuine mindset and tone
- Makes others feel valued
- Understands different perspectives
- Does what matters
- Seeks to ask and understand why
- Bias for purposeful action
- On time + prepared, brief + clear
- Moves forward, learns by doing
- Speaks up, ask questions with thoughtful intent
- Is proactive
- Is open to new things, fail and learn
- How might we: views problems as opportunities
- Is aware, open-minded and responsible
- Includes the right people at the right time
- Engages others with interest, enthusiasm and joy
- If you see something, say something
Send your cover letter and resume and cover letter to [email protected] to apply!