Unyte is a neurotech company that helps transform the lives of children and adults everyday by empowering mental health and neurodevelopmental professionals, such as psychologists, social workers and occupational therapists, to guide their clients to feel better, think better, and connect better through improved nervous system regulation.
This is achieved through our suite of powerful SaaS-based digital therapeutic tools, such as the Safe and Sound Protocol (SSP) and the Focus system. These non-invasive sound therapies are used by healthcare professionals to support clients with conditions such as trauma, anxiety, autism, ADHD and chronic pain to live more aware, regulated and resilient lives.
The Organizational Solutions Consultant will be responsible for growing Unyte’s Enterprise business segment and driving the adoption of Unyte’s tools within large clinics, hospitals and health systems. An experienced professional with a proven track record of establishing strong client relationships, negotiating and closing deals, and maintaining a high standard level of customer satisfaction. Through your experience, training and curiosity, you have gained an understanding of the inner workings of healthcare organizations and the challenges faced by clinical decision-makers.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the Organizational Solutions Consultant is an important part of a dedicated and mindful team of professionals focused on selling and supporting Organizations. Apply your proactive, confident and committed sales skills to a growth company that is purpose-driven and mission-oriented. This is a great opportunity to be a game-changer and make a positive impact.
Some key responsibilities you will hold:
- Build and manage a robust pipeline from lead to sales conversion, meeting or exceeding quarterly targets
- Manage all stages of the sales process from prospecting to closing
- Build new relationships with healthcare professionals working in medium to large-sized clinics
- Conduct product demonstrations aligned to the unique needs of each prospect
- Use in-depth industry knowledge and collaborate with the Strategy team to develop proposals that are aligned with Unyte’s goals for both revenue and margin
- Educate prospects on how Unyte’s solutions can benefit them to drive clinical outcomes and business growth
- Support the ongoing evolution of Unyte’s offering through customer feedback and market insight
Requirements & attributes that will help you succeed in this role:
- University degree or College diploma preferred
- 3+ years of sales experience in healthcare solutions, with demonstrated success in Enterprise healthcare sales
- Knowledge and understanding of treatment approaches and processes in healthcare institutions
- Clinical background and/or experience, or education in a clinical field, is considered a strong asset – particularly in a mental health-related field
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial team player
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Track record of successfully influencing executives and key decision-makers
- Proficiency in Google tools, MS Office and CRM systems
- Experience being part of building Enterprise sales from an early stage is a strong asset
Don’t meet every single requirement? That’s ok. At Unyte, we are more interested in who you are as a person than whether your past experiences align perfectly to the job description. It is your excitement for the role and desires to make a positive impact while bringing your authentic self to the workplace that interests us.
We also believe in living our values so they should align with yours. At Unyte we:
- Ask how can I help?
- Do what matters
- Move forward, learn by doing
- Are aware, open-minded and responsible
Our Commitment To You
Our goal at Unyte is to develop a suite of effective nervous system solutions to guide tens of millions of people to happier, healthier and more meaningful lives. In order to achieve this, we believe in creating a culture where our employees can feel the same. A fun, caring, safe, inclusive, diverse and mindful workplace is our commitment to our employees.
We do this by attracting those who want to be a part of a company at the leading edge of the health technology industry. Our employees are empowered to create and innovate, have clear ownership of problems and solutions, and are encouraged to take care of themselves as much as they take care of others.
When you join Unyte you will receive a comprehensive salary and benefits package – as you would expect. But in addition, you will receive
- Flexible vacation (PTO). We believe that taking breaks is necessary to your well-being.
- Group meditation sessions if this is your jam.
- Flexible work hours and 100% remote.
- A start-up energy, but with actual work-life balance and a mindful culture.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and growing your career with Unyte, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] to apply. This posting will remain open until the position has been filled. We thank you for your interest in joining Unyte, however, only those best suited for the position will be contacted.