Do you love operations? Do you aspire to excellence in all you do? Do you remember the last time you had an incredible customer experience? Of course you do, you notice these things – it’s who you are. Like us, you appreciate great experiences and you devote yourself to developing effective and efficient processes that enable them.
Unyte is committed to bringing evidence-based neural solutions to the world. We’re seeking an enthusiastic Operational Excellence Manager who will play a key role in developing a continuous improvement culture and in assessing and optimizing our processes and systems. If you enjoy using your skills to make a real difference in people’s lives, are self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit, then we want to hear from you!
Unyte’s first product, Interactive Meditation (www.unyte.com), is a relaxation and stress management training tool that helps teach awareness, self-regulation and resilience through real-time biofeedback, interactive breathing exercises and mindfulness programs.
Unyte recently added to its product suite by acquiring Integrated Listening Systems (www.integratedlistening.com), a neurotechnology company that integrates auditory, movement and cognitive exercises to improve brain function.
Together, Unyte Interactive Meditation and Integrated Listening Systems have built a community of over 10,000 healthcare professionals in 40 countries, helping hundreds of thousands of children and adults achieve clinically significant improvements in learning, attention, behavior and performance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Leverage process improvement methodologies to perform ongoing analyses of processes, policies and systems, determine root causes and identify improvement opportunities
- Proactively lead the development and implementation of process improvement initiatives with the goal of increasing quality and accuracy, optimizing flow and resources and ultimately creating awesome customer experiences
- Collaborate across teams to design and track operational metrics and to develop a shared understanding of key operational performance drivers and trends
- Implement and lead cross-functional continuous improvement operating mechanisms and working groups to ensure ongoing effectiveness
- Explore and expand the use of technology and automation to drive business processes and increase efficiency
- Champion continuous improvement efforts throughout the organization
- Train and coach team members on relevant tools, techniques and best practices
- Design and implement operational process reporting and analytics, including regular reports, spreadsheet models and ad-hoc queries
- Support implementation, management and reporting related to HIPAA policies, processes and operating mechanisms
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE:
- 3-4+ years of experience in an analytical, process improvement or operations role
- Bachelor’s degree required with preference toward analytical programs (e.g., Engineering, Computer Science, Business Operations Management)
- Meaningful process improvement experience and certifications (e.g. Lean, Value Stream Mapping, Six Sigma)
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience leveraging data to help make decisions
- Attention to detail and strong analytical/quantitative skills
- A solid working understanding of digital technologies and software product development
- Experience working in an iterative, agile development environment
- A strong desire to work for an organization committed to making a positive impact in people’s lives
- Awesome communication and collaboration skills
- The need to enjoy growing, learning and being stretched beyond your role
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- The opportunity to be part of a company at the leading edge of the health technology industry. You’ll never get bored in our people-first, fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment.
- Competitive compensation package including bonus pool and benefits package
- Creating positive change in people’s lives
- Opportunity to make important, impactful decisions
- Real work/life balance
- Passionate and collaborative co-workers
- Team lunches, fun events and optional meditation sessions
- Flexible work environment
- Flexible vacation
UNYTE CORE VALUES
- How can I help?
- Do what matters.
- Move forward, learn by doing.
- Be aware, open-minded and responsible.
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: Since the beginning of COVID-19 our team has worked and connected 100% remotely leveraging digital tools and systems to virtually see each other, collaborate and socialize. We will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] to apply!