Do you remember the last time you had an incredible product experience? Of course you do, you notice these things – it’s who you are. Like us, you appreciate great product design and you devote yourself to creating product experiences that people love.
Unyte is committed to bringing evidence-based neural solutions to the world. We’re seeking an enthusiastic Product Manager who will play a key role in developing our unique suite of digital products. If you enjoy using your skills to make a real difference in people’s lives, are self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit, then we want to hear from you!
Unyte’s first product, Interactive Meditation (www.unyte.com), is a relaxation and stress management training tool that helps teach awareness, self-regulation and resilience through real-time biofeedback, interactive breathing exercises and mindfulness programs.
Unyte recently added to its product suite by acquiring Integrated Listening Systems (www.integratedlistening.com), a neurotechnology company that integrates auditory, movement and cognitive exercises to improve brain function.
Together, Unyte Interactive Meditation and Integrated Listening Systems have built a community of over 10,000 healthcare professionals in 40 countries, helping hundreds of thousands of children and adults achieve clinically significant improvements in learning, attention, behavior and performance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work cross-functionally to determine and clearly define feature requirements
- Proactively research customer experiences and demands
- Continuously (relentlessly) improve the customer experience
- Contribute significantly to the product strategy
- Establish a strong and effective relationship with engineering, sales and marketing
- Manage the product roadmap and releases
- Develop a deep understanding of the product value proposition and market positioning
- Identify and fill product gaps
- Generate new product ideas
- Become a product evangelist, both internally and externally
- Analyze customer usage data to uncover areas for continuous improvement
- Act as an ambassador for the Unyte brand
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with the product management function
- A solid working understanding of digital technologies and software product development
- An eye for design and clean, functional, intuitive UX
- Experience leveraging data to help make decisions
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- A strong desire to work for an organization committed to making a positive impact in people’s lives
- Awesome communication and collaboration skills
- The need to enjoy growing, learning and being stretched beyond your role
WOULD BE A PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience working in an iterative, agile development environment
- Successful product launch and product adoption experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
The opportunity to be part of a company at the leading edge of the health technology industry. You’ll never get bored in our people-first, fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment.
- Competitive compensation package including bonus pool and benefits package
- Creating positive change in people’s lives
- Opportunity to make important product decisions
- Real work/life balance
- Passionate and collaborative co-workers
- Team lunches, fun events and optional meditation sessions
- Flexible work environment
- Flexible vacation
UNYTE CORE VALUES
- How can I help?
- Do what matters.
- Move forward, learn by doing.
- Be aware, open-minded and responsible.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] to apply!