Reports to: VP Strategy & Corporate Development
Contact: Please reach out to [email protected] if interested
Unyte’s mission is to create and acquire a suite of effective neural or mind-body solutions that will guide tens of millions of people to happier, healthier and more meaningful lives. Unyte’s initial offering was an “interactive meditation” product that matches biofeedback technology with immersive digital & virtual reality experiences, making meditation easy to learn, engaging and effective so that anyone can realize the proven health benefits it provides. Unyte added to its product suite in 2019 by acquiring Integrated Listening Systems (iLs), a Denver-based neurotechnology company that integrates auditory, movement and cognitive exercises to improve brain function. Unyte-iLs programs, including the Safe and Sound Protocol (SSP) and iLs Focus System, are administered by thousands of qualified mental and neurodevelopmental healthcare professionals around the world.
Strategic Partnership Development Manager:
We are in search of a qualified and entrepreneurial Strategic Partnership Development Manager to help build and execute Unyte’s overall strategic partnership strategy. Reporting to the VP Strategy and Corporate Development and working closely with the Head of Sales, this role will drive both the strategy and end-to-end process for development of key strategic partnerships, including identification of opportunities, pipeline development/management, strategic relationship development, negotiation and closing, and the day-to-day management of established partnerships. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys designing and building ‘win-win’ partnership approaches and developing key strategic relationships that drive organizational growth.
New Partnership Development:
- Gain a thorough understanding of, and subject matter expertise in, Unyte-iLs products, research and business models
- Develop and bring to life creative, ‘win-win’, value-generating partnership concepts/models that balance partner needs with practical realities
- Lead all aspects of the partnership opportunity development cycle/funnel, from initial contact to strategic discussions to close
- Proactively identify associations, institutions, field experts and influencers that could become potential partners for Unyte-iLs
- Work closely with the Head of Sales in mapping out potential partners and aligning on approach and execution across both functions
- Work closely with marketing to effectively market Unyte-iLs capabilities and value proposition to targeted partnership markets
- Support the negotiation and drafting of partnership agreements to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes, including collaboration with Finance and Legal resources as needed
- Collaborate cross-functionally and involve key members of the team at appropriate moments in the partnership development cycle
- Develop awareness and partnership integration initiatives to successfully integrate new partners
- Maintain key partner information and progress in CRM
- Deliver against strategic partner agreement and revenue targets
Ongoing Partnership Management:
- Own the relationship with strategic partners and maintain accountability for ensuring ongoing business, technical and commercial success
- Conduct regular review and planning sessions with/for key strategic partners
- Manage day-to-day partner-related activities, working with cross-functional operating teams as necessary
- Track and assess partnership performance, constantly iterating on strategies and approaches to achieve goals
Strategic Planning & Insights:
- Working with the VP Strategy and Corporate Development, help design the overall strategic partnership strategy, including identification of key segments, potential partnership models and business development approaches
- Research and analyze potential partner segments and opportunities, gaining a thorough understanding of the markets and ecosystems in which we operate, and the key organizations within them (including associations/influencers, public/private payers, health institutions, health plans, etc.)
- Help set key partner, subscription and revenue goals and objectives, and develop the overall partner development roadmap to achieve them
- Bring key market insights back to the table for discussion to inform ongoing refinement of the strategy and approaches
- Establish key metrics and progress reports/updates for senior leaders
- Undergraduate degree in business or health-related field
- Minimum 5+ years experience working in a strategic business development, growth or partnerships role
- Demonstrated success in establishing ‘win-win’ partnership models at a strategic, senior executive and/or enterprise level
- Experience working with field experts/influencers is a plus
- Experience in the healthcare or health and wellness industries is a plus
- Experience working across the Microsoft/Google suite of tools, in particular Powerpoint/Google Slides and Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with project management and/or customer relationship management systems
- You are comfortable leading high-level strategic discussions with senior leaders
- You have an engaging personality and a knack for establishing strong personal and business relationships
- You have a reputation for being honest and fair in your dealings
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy working outside your comfort zone and challenging yourself to tackle new opportunities
- You have a keen eye for problem solving and driving insight from data and information
- You have a passion for health, wellness and mindfulness
- An opportunity to work with an experienced leadership team and a proven product portfolio (10+ years of history) to significantly impact people’s lives and wellbeing.
- You’ll be empowered to create and innovate and be given clear ownership of problems and solutions in a progressive, positive, mission-driven work environment.
- We also offer a combination of remote and in-person work, optional daily meditation sessions, complimentary snacks and drinks, flexible work hours, fun team events and a casual, people-first work environment.
- Since the beginning of COVID-19 our team has worked and connected 100% remotely leveraging digital tools and systems to virtually see each other, collaborate and socialize. We will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Is This You? Unyte Core Values:
- Ask how can I help?
- Start with listening
- Approach with genuine mindset and tone
- Make others feel valued
- Understand different perspectives
- Do what matters
- Seek to ask and understand why
- Bias for purposeful action
- On time + prepared, brief + clear
- Move forward, learn by doing
- Speak up, ask questions with thoughtful intent
- Be proactive
- Be open to new things, fail and learn
- Asks “How might we?”; view challenges as opportunities
- Be aware, open-minded and responsible
- Include the right people at the right time
- Engage others with interest, enthusiasm and joy
- “If you see something, say something”
Contact: Please reach out to [email protected] if interested.