Brain or body?
Lasting change comes
from aligning both.
Two Proven Programs That Are Better Together: Safe and Sound Protocol and the Focus System
The SSP and Focus System are two of Unyte-iLs’ leading multisensory programs to help guide every person to train their nervous system to be more aware, regulated and resilient.
Feel better, think better and connect better.
Through “neural solutions” or mind-body tools our brain and body connection becomes more organized, and we better process the world around us. We can learn how to:
Respond effectively to life’s challenges. “Respond vs. react”, replacing emotionally-charged reactivity with controlled responsiveness and resilience.
Access higher learning and cognition. Learn and retain important facts and concepts that enable greater confidence and societal contribution.
Build positive social relationships. Develop relationships and truly connect with others.
Wellbeing starts with the nervous system
Leverage the combined power and benefits of the SSP and Focus System.
Safe and Sound Protocol: Reset and regulate the nervous system
- A non-intrusive bottom-up approach to help facilitate an environment of safety and co-regulation.
- An invitation to regulate and open up the neural pathways with a multisensory listening program to prepare for deeper work and higher-level executive functioning.
- Lay the groundwork for other therapies.
Focus System: Organize, build resilience and capacity
- Picks up where SSP leaves off by doing the hard work to improve fine gross motor and higher-level executive and cognitive functioning.
- Improve brain and body function and organization through simultaneous sound and movement.
- Bone conduction helps facilitate emotional regulation and a sense of ‘grounding’ that encourages more focused body coordination and learning.
- Accelerate and achieve longer-lasting benefits and improved confidence.