iLs at Home
How Can iLs Help?
We all want to reach our full potential. The iLs method integrates sound and movement to create a foundation for learning, attention, processing and behavior so we can get there. The goal is not a quick fix; it’s lasting change.
iLs is based on the fact that we can change our brain – we can re-wire it through specific and repeated stimulation, a concept known as neuroplasticity. As in building strength and endurance with physical exercise, we are able to build neurological connections and synaptic activity at any age.
We train for brain/body integration through a staged approach, starting with the fundamentals of sensory integration and then extending through more complex cognitive functions, including language, self-expression and social skills.
Get Personalized Recommendation
“This has been – for anybody that’s participated in it – it’s just unbelievable the kinds of gains we’ve been able to see. It’s really life-changing for these kids.” – Marcia Nagel-Ahern, School Psychologist
My daughter is 2 weeks from completing iLs. It has been nothing short of miraculous for us. ADHD runs on BOTH sides of my families. She also has visual and auditory processing issues but only moderate. Her reading scores increased an entire grade level in just a few months. She is calmer too…It’s been a miracle for us! She loves the sessions and her therapist. They make it fun.
iLs never advertises itself as a magic cure for ADHD and SPD, and it’s not. Instead, the program is designed to be used continuously over several weeks, gradually helping clients improve focus, attention span, and self-control. I like that it’s part of an overall lifestyle change – one that we’ve really benefited from making.
We are doing great and enjoying the program. My son has experienced some pretty big growth since starting, a big one has been with his fear around water. At the beginning of the season he was terrified of being in water, even with a life jacket, and would cling to me. Very quickly his confidence increased and he was comfortable swimming around with his life jacket. As of last week he was so confident he wanted to swim without his life jacket and was able to. We are 34 sessions in.
Where is iLs most effective?
- Learning & Attention The iLs Program is customizable for each individual; read more about how the program influences learning, reading, attention and emotional regulation, speech, auditory processing and sensory processing.
- Reading: Fluency & Comprehension
- Fine & Gross Motor Skills
- Sensory & Auditory Processing
- Language Skills: speech, processing, articulation
- Emotional Regulation
- Autism & Developmental Difficulties iLs programs are customized for each individual’s skill and abilities. Symptoms addressed include:
- Social skills
- Emotional regulation
- Sensory Processing
- Auditory Processing
- Attention & Concentration
- Fine & Gross Motor Skills
- Adults iLs is used by students, athletes and professionals of all ages to achieve better attention, mental acuity and motor coordination.
- Focus & Sustained Concentration
- Balance & Coordination
- Multi-tasking: cognitive & motor
- Emotional Balance, Confidence
- Sensory & Cognitive Processing
How to Use iLs at Home
The iLs Home Program is both fun and challenging, and it can be customized for any skill level. While iLs is not complicated to implement at home, it does require commitment, planning and some guidance. To ensure you have a successful experience, instruction and supervision are included in the price of the program.
We provide you with:
- equipment through a rental plan
- the iLs Integration Kit and a personal coach (meet our coaches)
- monitoring of your programs via phone and email
iLs Programs are typically 30-60 minutes in length and are done 2-5 times per week.
What the iLs Home Program Includes
We set you up with everything you need, including a personal coach to ensure you have a successful and fun experience.
iLs Focus System
A state-of-the-art portable sound system, loaded with multiple music programs waist pack, and iLs air/bone conduction headsets. Your coach will help you select the correct program.
A Personal iLs Coach
Your coach helps you get started by tailoring the program to your your needs, and then guiding you through completion. You can call, email and/or Skype your coach.
Meet our coaches.
iLs Integration Kit
iLs movements are done while using the programs. We include a Playbook guide for exercises as well as balance and visual equipment. Your coach assists in adapting the program to your skill level.