Social Impact Grant: Increasing Accessibility to the SSP for Every Body
An application-based grant offering access to the SSP for under-resourced communities.
Unyte’s mission is to guide every person in repatterning their nervous system to be more aware, regulated and resilient so they can feel safe, happy and healthy and more effectively respond to life’s challenges.
As an aspect of accomplishing this, we aim to empower passionate providers aspiring to equip under-resourced clients with the SSP through the Social Impact Grant.
What is the Social Impact Grant?
The Social Impact Grant is an application-based grant offering:
Unlimited SSP access for 12 months including Connect, Core and Balance Pathways
Foundational SSP Training and Certification (for new providers)
Additional and proactive support from Unyte’s Client Success Team to ensure success
Required Attributes of Applicants
Eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Active, past or potential SSP providers that meet the Unyte Provider Qualifications
- Majority of your practice is dedicated to working with under-resourced clients who experience barriers to access
- Be willing to provide one Case Study and participate in quarterly surveys so that we may continue to grow the grant program
- Review required attributes of applicants
- Submit an application
- Receive a response from Unyte within approximately two weeks
If you believe you are a candidate for the Social Impact Grant, we encourage you to submit an application:
Need assistance? If you have questions or would like to provide insights, thoughts or feedback on the Social Impact Grant, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch with us at [email protected].