Safe and Sound Protocol: Certification and Subscriptions
Start guiding your clients’ nervous systems to become more aware, regulated and resilient so they can more effectively respond to life’s challenges.
Our subscription options make it easy to integrate Polyvagal Theory into your practice! Not sure which one is right for you? Book a one-on-one demo with a Programs Consultant today.
- Holiday Healing Bundle includes free SSP Training & Certification, Gabor Maté’s The Myth of Normal: Trauma, Illness and Healing in a Toxic Culture, Deb Dana’s Polyvagal Card Deck and exclusive access to a video conversation between Drs. Stephen Porges and Gabor Maté
- Multiple playlists delivering three SSP pathways, curated for adults and children
- New on-demand training featuring Dr. Stephen Porges, Deb Dana and leading clinicians.
- The Unyte-iLs app for in-clinic and remote SSP delivery
- MyUnyte for managing client delivery and accessing numerous practical and clinical tools
- 5 monthly Active Clients included; add and manage additional profiles for only $10/month per Active Client, or speak with your Programs Consultant to learn about 25 and 50 Active Client plans
+ $349 for SSP Training and Certification
Get Started with Training and Certification | $349
Start your journey by getting Certified. Purchase your subscription later.
Treatment Centers and Healthcare Organizations
Interested in the SSP for multiple providers or locations? Get a custom plan tailored to your needs, which includes clinical mentoring and dedicated support.
- Your SSP subscription also includes:
- Ongoing support from our dedicated Client Success team and SSP Provider community
- Exclusive events and Continuing Education opportunities
- Private Facebook peer groups for clinical support and learning
You must be a qualified professional to deliver the SSP. Prior to completing the registration process, you’ll be asked to verify your license and/or designation.
Provider Limit: Each subscription includes up to 4 provider accounts for trained providers belonging to one organization. Additional (5+) provider accounts require an Enterprise subscription.
Interested in the SSP for your family? Learn about the Unyte Home Program!
Not Sure Which Plan is Right for You?
Speak to one of our Programs Consultants, who can help you find the right solution for your unique practice and approach.