Last Revised: August 25, 2023
You agree not to:
- collect information from the Services using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis;
- use automated means to access the Services, or gain unauthorized access to the Services or to any account or computer system connected to the Services;
- obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Site, the Application or our systems that are not intended for access by you;
- “flood” the Services with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt, or harm the Services or our systems;
- restrict or inhibit other users from accessing or using the Services;
- modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices that appear on the Site, the Application or in the Content; or
- access or use the Services or Content for any unlawful purpose or otherwise beyond the scope of the rights granted herein.
If you download the Application, you further agree not to:
- copy the Application (except to install it on your Mobile Devices);
- modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Application;
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Application or any part thereof;
- rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Application or any features or functionality of the Application to any third party for any reason, including by making the Application available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time (unless such activity is explicitly authorized by Unyte, and you have accepted, our Customer Terms of Service); or
- remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting the Application and/or its Content.
- Ownership. The Services (including the Content) are owned by Unyte and its licensors and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other applicable United States and international laws and treaties. Without limiting the foregoing, the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Site and/or any Application are registered and unregistered marks of Unyte and its licensors. The Application is licensed, not sold, to you. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and Unyte, Unyte is and shall remain the sole owner of the Services and the Content, including, without limitation, all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein and thereto.
- Account Registration and Security. Access to and use of certain Services may require you to register for an account. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration or log-in form, and you are responsible for keeping such information up to date. You are responsible and liable for all activities conducted through your account, regardless of who conducts those activities. You may not share your account with anyone or allow anyone else to access or use your account, other than your parents or legal guardians who have rights to access and manage your account if you are a minor. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to immediately notify Unyte of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username or password.
- Electronic Communications. The communications between you and Unyte via the Services use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in electronic form, and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Customer Terms of Service.All purchases made through the Services or other transactions for the sale of products or services formed through the Services are governed by our Customer Terms of Service (https://integratedlisetning.com/about/terms-of-service).
- Privacy Notice.You acknowledge and agree that all information collected by Unyte-iLs is subject to our Privacy Notice (https://integratedlistening.com/about/privacy-notice). By using the Services, you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information in compliance with our Privacy Notice.
- Change and Suspension.
9.1 Changes to the Services. Unyte reserves the right to make changes to, suspend, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Services or any portion thereof (including any Content) at any time. You agree that Unyte will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such change, suspension, or discontinuance.
- Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability.
10.1 Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICES, THE APPLICATION AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND UNYTE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER UNYTE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH UNYTE MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES, THE APPLICATION OR ANY CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER UNYTE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH UNYTE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THE APPLICATION OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES, THE APPLICATION, CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES, THE APPLICATION OR THE CONTENT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
10.3 Exclusions. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or consequential damages, so some of the exclusions and/or limitations in this Section 10 may not apply to you.
- Third-Party Materials. The Services may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products, services and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services (collectively, “Third-Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that Unyte is not responsible for any Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Unyte does not assume and will not have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Materials. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
- Third-Party Platforms.Unyte may provide the Services to you through third-party websites, operating systems, platforms, and portals (collectively, “Third-Party Platforms”). Additional terms and conditions may apply to you with respect to your use of Third-Party Platforms, which are not under Unyte’s control. Unyte does not assume any responsibility or liability for your use of such Third-Party Platforms.
- Linking to the Site.You may link to the Site’s homepage (https://www.integratedlistening.com), provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by, or properly licensed to, you. The Site must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the homepage. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
16.1 Submitted Ideas. While we appreciate your interest in the Services and our business, Unyte does not want and cannot accept any ideas or information users consider confidential and/or proprietary. This is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects independently developed by or on behalf of Unyte might seem to others to be similar to users’ own creative ideas, suggestions, and/or materials. Except with respect to your personal information as expressly provided for in our Privacy Notice (https://integratedlistening.com/about/privacy-notice), all comments, suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, or other information or materials disclosed or offered to us by you via the Services or in response to solicitations on the Site, the Platform or any Application shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary.
16.3 Jury Trial and Class Action Waiver. YOU AND UNYTE EACH UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. THIS MEANS THAT ANY CLAIM WOULD BE DECIDED BY A JUDGE, NOT A JURY. FURTHER, WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM THAT PROCEEDS IN A COURT, YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, OR REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
- Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, in accordance with Cal. Civ. Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.