Who it is for
It is a complementary therapy that can be integrated into a broad variety of practices, such as:
- Speech and Physical Therapists
- Autism Specialists
- Psychologists and Counselors
Licensed clinical/educational professional with a masters level degree or higher. Prior to certification you will be asked for verification of your license/designation. Learn more about Provider Criteria here.
Length of training
Expected time to complete: 3 – 5 hours
Delivery of training
- Online. On-demand.
- Complete Anytime. Anyplace. At your own pace.
- Completion of the course will unlock unlimited access to review course materials.
In-person training is available for larger groups on request.*
What to expect
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Focus System Training Certificate and will be eligible to start using this powerful intervention tool with your clients.
The training is divided into these core modules:
- The Delivery Mechanism: Air and Bone Conduction
- Autonomic Nervous System and Neurology
- Sound Frequencies
- Phases and Programs
- Sessions and Programs
- Brain Reorganization
- Focus Home Program
- Best Practices
- Associate Benefits