“What a wonderful and invigorating experience the Summit has been. Polyvagal Theory has been such a transformative learning and growth-fostering experience. Looking forward to elevating my practices.”— Jess M., AttendeeSee what others had to say
This year’s PVI Gathering and Unyte Safe & Sound Summit brought together leaders in theory, research and practice to share new insights about Polyvagal Theory and advance its application. With expert speakers across many modalities and disciplines, presentation materials were unmatched for therapists, educators and clinicians seeking to develop their professional practices!
Missed this unique event?
Good news! On-demand virtual recordings are currently available for purchase, providing you with an extra opportunity to learn from the experts and earn up to 22 CEUs. You’ll retain full access to these recordings starting from your date of purchase up to January 16, 2023.
Why watch the recordings?
- Catch exclusive interviews with Dr. Stephen Porges, Deb Dana, and many more.
- Learn how experienced practitioners across different modalities apply Polyvagal Theory in their own practices and with their clients.
- Hear directly from the world’s most innovative thinkers and leaders in the fields of Polyvagal Theory, neuroscience, and mental and physical well-being.
- Gain valuable insights and discover tools that can directly impact your clients.
- Dive into the latest research, developments, case studies, and more.
Video: Here’s what attendees had to say
Featuring 25+ expert speakers
Visit the event homepage to view the full speaker list and more helpful details, including presentation topics and CEU information.