Dr. Stephen Porges joins the Finding Mastery podcast for an engaging conversation about stress and safety.
In this podcast:
- How does he think about the chapters of his life?
- How he defines “stress”
- The Polyvagal Theory
- Social cueing is one of the great parasympathetic activators
- What are the traits of sympathetic dominant individuals?
- Why breathing is such a powerful asset for humans
- How does he define agency?
- What is our biological imperative?
- The relationship between threat, safety, and connection