Unyte’s mission is to create and acquire a suite of effective neural or mind-body solutions that will guide tens of millions of people to happier, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Unyte’s first product, called Interactive Meditation (www.unyte.com), is a relaxation and stress management training tool that helps people learn awareness, self-regulation and resilience through real-time biofeedback, interactive breathing exercises and mindfulness programs.
Unyte recently added to its product suite by acquiring Integrated Listening Systems (www.integratedlistening.com), a Denver-based neurotechnology company founded in 2007 that integrates auditory, movement and cognitive exercises to improve brain function.
Together, Unyte Interactive Meditation and Integrated Listening Systems have built a community of over 10,000 healthcare professionals in 40 countries, helping hundreds of thousands of children and adults achieve clinically significant improvements in learning, attention, behaviour and performance.
Do you have a background in Occupational Therapy, Mental Health or Social Work? Do you want to use your skills to help make a meaningful difference in people’s lives on a daily basis? We are seeking a new Programs Consultant who will play a key role in contributing to Unyte’s growth. If you enjoy using your natural people skills and desire to make a difference by working in a dynamic environment with a leader in the therapy industry, we want to hear from you!
IS THIS YOU?: UNYTE CORE VALUES
- Asks how can I help?
- Start with listening
- Approaches with genuine mindset and tone
- Makes others feel valued
- Understands different perspectives
- Does what matters
- Seeks to ask and understand why
- Bias for purposeful action
- On time + prepared, brief + clear
- Moves forward, learns by doing
- Speaks up, ask questions with thoughtful intent
- Is proactive
- Is open to new things, fail and learn
- How might we: views problems as opportunities
- Is aware, open-minded and responsible
- Includes the right people at the right time
- Engages others with interest, enthusiasm and joy
- If you see something, say something
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop and maintain our long-term relationships with healthcare professionals and parents across the world.
- Communicate and sell to potential customers by phone, email and chat.
- Conduct product demonstrations to match customers needs to the best possible solution.
- Leverage strong client prospecting and closing skills to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals.
- Assist with developing client proposals and sales collateral on behalf of sales lead, as needed.
- Work collaboratively with all departments to implement client success strategies that strengthen the brand and the customer experience.
- Act as an ambassador for Unyte.
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE IF YOU:
- Possess strong knowledge of common mental health diagnoses and treatment processes
- Are a go-getter who likes solving problems.
- Like the thrill of the sale, and really like helping other people reach their full potential.
- Have 1 or more years’ of sales experience and/or healthcare sales experience.
- Understand that a phone call is the best method to discover people’s needs.
- Get the start up environment and enjoy the all-hands-on-deck work ethic that will stretch you beyond your role.
- Desire to work for an organization committed to making a positive impact in people’s lives.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills that translate well in person and on the phone and email.
- Are a self-motivated, entrepreneurial team player who loves working with people.
- Have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Have a university/college degree.
- Have the ability to receive and incorporate constructive feedback to improve personal and business performance.
- Know how to work with productivity tools such as MS Office & CRM tools.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- The opportunity to be part of a company at the cutting edge of the health technology industry; you’ll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment!
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits Package
- Real work/life balance
- Passionate and collaborative co-workers
- Team lunches
- Open work environment
- Flexible vacation
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] to apply!