Effective and Last Updated: April 24, 2020
Clients/Patients of Unyte-iLs Professional Users
We collect two types of information from you: (i) information that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g. through a voluntary registration process, sign-ups or emails); and (ii) information that is derived through automated tracking mechanisms.
- Voluntary Registration Information. In order to fully access the Services, you must first complete the registration process, during which we will collect personal information about you. The information will include your name, address, and email address. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically provide such information to us on a voluntary basis.
- Voluntary Information for Services and Features. We also collect personally identifiable information when you choose to use certain other features of the Services, including: (i) making purchases, (ii) consenting to receive email or text messages about upcoming promotions or events, (iii) consenting to receive email, (iv) providing feedback and reviews, and others. When you choose to use these additional features, we require you to provide your contact information in addition to other personal information that may be required to complete a transaction such as your phone number, billing and shipping addresses and credit card information. We use third-party payment processors, such as Authorize.net and Stripe, for handling our payment processing. Occasionally, we may also request information such as your preferences and demographics which will help us better serve you and our other users in the future.
- Cookies. Our main website www.integratedlistening.com and our online store site use “cookies” and other tracking technologies. Cookies enable us to serve secure pages to our users without asking them to sign in repeatedly. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you may not be able to fully access all aspects of the Services.
How We Use Your Information
- Process orders you place and complete other transactions you have requested using the Services, and provide you with products and services you request;
- Send you information or materials you request;
- Maintain a record of your purchases and other transactions using the Services;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Services and transactions conducted using the Services;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
Basis for Processing Personal Information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. Normally, we process personal information to the extent that (i) it is necessary for entering into, performing, or entering into an agreement with you; (ii) it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations; (iii) you have consented to such processing; or (iv) it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests without overriding your fundamental privacy rights or freedoms (e.g., responding to requests and inquiries from you or a third party, optimizing our websites and customer experience, our market research, informing you about our products and services, and ensuring that our operations are conducted in an appropriate and efficient manner).
How We Disclose Your Information
Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time of collection except for as explicitly described below. We may disclose personal information about you:
- If you are a patient or client of a Unyte-iLs customer that provides you with access to the Services, to that Unyte-iLs customer as noted above;
- With our parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Unyte-iLs, users of the Services, or others; and
- With your consent.
We also may transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and for business and administrative purposes. We may also use or share with third parties for any purpose aggregated data that contains no personally identifiable information.
How We Protect and Retain Your Information
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. You understand that no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure. We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you provide to us and you transmit such information to us at your own risk.
Our standard practice is to delete personal information when there is no longer a legitimate business purpose or legal obligation for retaining it.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personal information for many of our services. You may modify or remove any of your personal information at any time by logging into your account and accessing features such as edit and account.
If any user who receives a marketing email from Unyte-iLs would prefer not to receive such communications in the future, he or she can opt out by following the instructions in the emails. In addition, you may send an email to [email protected] We will make commercially reasonable efforts to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten business days as we process your request.
Individuals in the European Economic Area and United Kingdom
Individuals in the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom have the following additional rights regarding their personal information:
- Access, Correct, or Delete Your Information. You may request access to the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request to correct or delete that personal information subject to applicable data protection law. You also have the right to request that a copy of your personal information be provided to you. For more information about these rights, please send an email to [email protected].
- Object to the Processing of Your Information. You can object to the processing of your personal information or ask us to restrict processing of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us by email at [email protected].
- Withdraw Consent. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time, and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
- Complain to a Supervisory Authority. You have the right to file a complaint with your local supervisory authority regarding concerns you may have relating to data protection or privacy.
Notification of Changes
Children Under the Age of 13
The Site and Services are directed to adults and are intended to be used by, or under the supervision of, adults. Children are not permitted to purchase or use the Services without supervision. If you believe that we might have collected information directly from unsupervised children under the age of 13, please contact us through the information set forth below.
Unyte-iLs is based in the State of Colorado in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. For any international transfers of personal information, we take steps to ensure that all personal information is protected in accordance with applicable laws, including by putting in place contractual protections for the personal information.
Integrated Listening Systems
8392 S. Continental Divide,