Reports to: VP Strategy & Corporate Development
Contact: Please reach out to [email protected] if interested
Unyte’s mission is to create and acquire a suite of effective neural or mind-body solutions that will guide tens of millions of people to happier, healthier and more meaningful lives. Unyte’s initial offering was an “interactive meditation” product that matches biofeedback technology with immersive digital & virtual reality experiences, making meditation easy to learn, engaging and effective so that anyone can realize the proven health benefits it provides. Unyte recently added to its product suite by acquiring Integrated Listening Systems (iLs), a Denver-based neurotechnology company that integrates auditory, movement and cognitive exercises to improve brain function.
Strategy & Corporate Development Manager:
We are in search of a qualified and entrepreneurial Strategy & Corporate Development Manager to support a range of strategic, analytical and product-related initiatives. Reporting to the VP Strategy and Corporate Development, the Manager will both lead and contribute to strategic projects, working closely with cross-functional teams including Product Development/Technology, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Finance and Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving key initiatives across five key strategic areas, including overall business strategy, product strategy, partnerships/acquisitions, strategic analytics and business excellence. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys designing and building new strategies, products and approaches, and continually improving upon them.
- Overall Business Strategy (30%) – supporting and leading a range of key strategic projects involving customer research, insights and strategic development, packaging and presentation for the leadership team and board; collaborating with team leaders to develop business unit strategies and advance cross-functional strategic initiatives; supporting preparation for quarterly board meetings and strategic leadership/team offsites
- Product Strategy/Development (30%) – working closely with the product/technical, sales and marketing teams and leaders to define key product requirements and experiences based on broader strategy/customer insights; support development of a multi-year product roadmap; may include project management of product launches/implementations
- Partnerships/Corporate Development (20%) – supporting the VP in the development of a business, clinical and distribution partnership strategy, and helping to identify and manage the pipeline of potential partnerships and/or acquisitions
- Strategic Analytics (10%) – working with Finance and business unit leaders (sales, marketing, product etc.) to help evolve existing reporting and dashboards, and drive insights that lead to informed discussions that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Business Excellence (10%) – working with cross-functional teams to help design and implement business processes and supporting systems, helping to spearhead a culture of continuous improvement
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, math, engineering or similar strategic or analytical field
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working in a strategic or analytical role
- Demonstrated capability working across the Microsoft/Google suite of tools, in particular Powerpoint/Google Slides and Excel/Google Sheets
- Demonstrated project management capabilities (experience with project management tools such as Jira, Asana and/or Trello is a plus)
- You’re personable and have great communication skills. Your writing is clear and concise, but not robotic
- You enjoy working outside your comfort zone and challenging yourself to tackle new problems
- You have a knack for problem solving and driving insight from data and information, and packaging up for high-level discussions
- You enjoy learning and trying out new software/technologies
- Understanding of and passion for health, wellness and mindfulness industries is a plus
- An opportunity to work with an experienced leadership team and a proven product portfolio (10+ years of history) to significantly impact people’s lives and wellbeing.
- You’ll be empowered to create and innovate and be given clear ownership of problems and solutions in a progressive, positive, mission-driven work environment.
- We also offer a combination of remote and in-person work, optional daily meditation sessions, complimentary snacks and drinks, flexible work hours, fun team events and a casual, people-first work environment.
- Since the beginning of COVID-19 our team has worked and connected 100% remotely leveraging digital tools and systems to virtually see each other, collaborate and socialize. We will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Is This You? Unyte Core Values:
- Asks how can I help?
- Start with listening
- Approaches with genuine mindset and tone
- Makes others feel valued
- Understands different perspectives
- Does what matters
- Seeks to ask and understand why
- Bias for purposeful action
- On time + prepared, brief + clear
- Moves forward, learns by doing
- Speaks up, ask questions with thoughtful intent
- Is proactive
- Is open to new things, fail and learn
- How might we: views problems as opportunities
- Is aware, open-minded and responsible
- Includes the right people at the right time
- Engages others with interest, enthusiasm and joy
- If you see something, say something