Title: Clinical Training & Research Manager
Reports to: VP Strategy & Corporate Development
Contact: Please reach out to [email protected] if interested
Unyte’s mission is to create and acquire a suite of effective neural or mind-body solutions that will guide tens of millions of people to happier, healthier and more meaningful lives. Unyte’s initial offering was an “interactive meditation” product that matches biofeedback technology with immersive digital & virtual reality experiences, making meditation easy to learn, engaging and effective so that anyone can realize the proven health benefits it provides. Unyte added to its product suite in 2019 by acquiring Integrated Listening Systems (iLs), a Denver-based neurotechnology company that integrates auditory, movement and cognitive exercises to improve brain function.
Training & Research Manager:
We are in search of a qualified and passionate Training & Research Manager to drive the on-going development and day-to-day delivery of Unyte’s professional training programs and clinical research efforts.
Reporting to the VP Strategy and Corporate Development and working closely with the Director of Research and Education, the Manager will collaborate with a broad range of key internal and external stakeholders to i) strengthen programs that enhance the knowledge and capabilities of both existing and prospective Providers, and ii) build on the already well-established evidence base for our suite of nervous system solutions.
Solutions that fall within this portfolio include the Safe & Sound Protocol (SSP), the iLs Focus System, the IOM2/Interactive Meditation program, and will also include any new clinical solutions that may be developed or acquired in future. The successful candidate will also play a key role in supporting the Unyte Mentors and the Unyte Clinical Advisory Team.
- Training Program Management
- Support existing training programs for the full suite of Unyte-iLs products and programs, including the SSP and Focus, to optimize both effectiveness and efficiency of programs
- Support development of content and prospective provider experience for enhanced versions and new levels of training for existing and new products, including collaboration with Unyte’s Chief Scientific Advisor, Dr. Stephen Porges
- Manage Unyte learning management system to deliver a best-in-class end-to-end experience for prospective providers, from initial training registration through to certification
- Develop the training certification process for providers to ensure appropriate completion, achievement, and publishing of training level certifications, including supporting training cohorts and related communities
- Cultivate a day-to-day relationship with Unyte program mentors, supporting their needs to optimize the mentor/prospective provider shared experience
- Support conception and development of, and manage, new webinar offerings
- Provide additional support and solve any challenges that may arise for prospective providers, to ensure they can complete their certification
- Advocate for mentors, providers, and clinical advisors
- Collaborate with the marketing team to support growth and engagement tactics for training programs
- Prepare and analyze regular reports (supported by the analytics team) to measure ongoing progress of training programs
- Evolve existing program systems (supported by the technical team) based on prospective provider feedback and analytical insights
- Clinical Research Management
- Support development of a research strategy including research objectives, key research questions, and development of a multi-year research roadmap, balancing clinical aspirations with business priorities
- Oversee and project manage all day-to-day activities of clinical research initiatives
- Become CITI Certified (Program: Research, Ethics, and Compliance Training with Indiana University)
- Ensure that all existing and new studies are implemented and conducted in compliance with pre-approved protocols, procedures, and applicable IRB/IEC requirements
- Act as the primary contact for clinical researchers and research programs, providing support and direction as required
- Manage and evaluate inbound research proposals and determine appropriate levels of support/involvement
- Support clinical partners on the publishing of key research insights
- Work with key internal product/marketing teams to support product/program claims
- Add and give context to non-product-specific research and Polyvagal Theory articles
- Maintain reporting on research investments and budgets to ensure optimal use of available resources
- Real World Data Collection Management
- Support design of real-world data collection process including guidelines, training, and communications
- Working with our Development team and our research partners, support the establishment of and uphold practices, protocols and processes for accurate data collection, processing and analysis, to ensure the quality of research outcomes
- Support development of pre/post assessment reports and continuous assessment process
- Working with our Development team, support establishment and manage a Use Case Database for Unyte products
- Support Evolution of Existing Products and Programs
- Support product integration plans with protocol development and creation of product resources
- Support evolution of clinical guidelines for existing and new products and programs, based on clinical research and market insight
- Solicit/compile provider feedback on pricing, structure, and practical considerations of our products and programs
- University-level degree in Science, or similar/related field
- Demonstrated experience and success in developing clinical training, research programs, and/or other related professional experience
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, decision making abilities
- Demonstrated project management capabilities (experience with project management tools such as Jira, Asana and/or Trello is a plus)
- Proficiency in the Microsoft/Google suite of tools, in particular Powerpoint/Google Slides and Excel/Google Sheets
- You’re personable and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’re a team player
- You enjoy working outside your comfort zone and challenging yourself to tackle new problems in an uncertain fast-changing environment
- You have a knack for logical problem solving and driving insight from data and information, and packaging up for high-level discussion
- You enjoy learning and trying out new software/technologies
- You have a passion for health and wellness and for making a difference in the world
- An opportunity to work with an experienced leadership team and a proven product portfolio (10+ years of history) to significantly impact people’s lives and wellbeing.
- You’ll be empowered to create and innovate and be given clear ownership of problems and solutions in a progressive, positive, mission-driven work environment.
- We also offer a combination of remote and in-person work, optional daily meditation sessions, complimentary snacks and drinks, flexible work hours, fun team events and a casual, people-first work environment.
- Since the beginning of COVID-19 our team has worked and connected 100% remotely leveraging digital tools and systems to virtually see each other, collaborate and socialize. We will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Is This You? Unyte Core Values:
- Asks how can I help?
- Start with listening
- Approaches with genuine mindset and tone
- Makes others feel valued
- Understands different perspectives
- Does what matters
- Seeks to ask and understand why
- Bias for purposeful action
- On time + prepared, brief + clear
- Moves forward, learns by doing
- Speaks up, ask questions with thoughtful intent
- Is proactive
- Is open to new things, fail and learn
- How might we: views problems as opportunities
- Is aware, open-minded and responsible
- Includes the right people at the right time
- Engages others with interest, enthusiasm and joy
- If you see something, say something
Contact: Please reach out to [email protected] if interested.