Each Dreampad™ delivers music through gentle, calming vibration which only you can hear. The process brings about a relaxation response from the body and mind which has been described in some testimonials as a “massage to the nervous system.”
Applications for all ages:
- Reduce stress
- Improve sleep
- Decrease sensory hypersensitivity
iLs Focus™ Series
The Focus Series includes the Total Focus, Focus Desktop, Student Focus and Focus 200 – all of which have clinic-level efficacy but are designed for home as well as professional use. The Focus Series allows clinicians and educators to select specific iLs programs to be loaded onto the iPod for their clients’ needs.
All Focus systems are sold complete with the following:
- iLs Programs loaded onto an Apple iPod
- iLs1000 headphones custom-fitted with bone conduction capability
- iLs mini-amplifier with adjustable air and bone conduction volume
- Integration Kit and Playbook for visual motor and balance activities
- Custom rechargeable amplifier for up to 8 hours of continual use
- Waistpack – adjustable for children and adults
- iLs Carrying Case
- Portal seat and access to the Measure of Foundational Abilities
Integration Kit & Playbook
The Total Focus, Focus 200, and Kick Start include all equipment necessary for iLs’ Visual‐Balance‐Coordination Program, implemented with the Integration Kit (pictured right) ‐ balls, bean bags, balance board & Playbook guide for visual/vestibular activities.
These enhance the efficacy of the listening component, and in the case of the Kick Start provide important vestibular stimulation which is not provided by the headsets. (All iLs systems except the Kick Start have bone conduction, an effective vestibular stimulator, built into the headsets.) The balance activities help compensate for the lack of bone conduction in the Kick Start, improving results significantly. The Integration Kit and Playbook are sold only in conjunction with iLs listening systems, and are not available separately.
The iLs Portal is available for clinics and schools, and keeps all your iLs information in one place. With real-time updating, the Portal allows everyone to easily communicate by sharing one tracking and reporting portal. The Measure of Foundational Abilities (MFA) is available in age-appropriate versions with an automatically generated Pre & Post report. Aggregate, customizable reporting is available for your clinic and company or district and school.
Use the iLs Portal to access multiple resources including:
- The Measure of Foundational Abilities (MFA) – Preschool, Grade School, Adolescent and Adult versions with Pre & Post Reporting
- Intake Form
- iLs Program Tracking
- Client/Student Profile Section
- Aggregate Reporting