Introducing Unyte Assessments
Easily and intuitively administer, track, and access client assessments digitally, and directly in MyUnyte!
As an important member of the Unyte Health family and an SSP subscriber, we’re thrilled to share that your MyUnyte now has even more value! You now have access to Unyte Assessments, a powerful new feature. Simply sign in to MyUnyte and select ‘Assessments’ from the menu to get started.
Unyte Assessments include:
- Brain Body Center (BBC) Sensory Scales
- Body Perception Questionnaire (BPQ)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder-7 (GAD-7)
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PHQ-9)
- PTSD Checklist for DSM-V (PCL-5)
- And more!
Commonly Used Assessments, Now Digital
Scoring assessments and tracking progress has been simplified and automated, allowing you to focus less on administration and more on your clients.
Sync specific assessments to your clients directly in your MyUnyte, referring back easily and often.
You can even send directly to your client to complete remotely! Responses will be automatically captured and accessible in your client’s MyUnyte record.
Why Unyte Assessments?
- Measure response to interventions and screen clients more easily
- Administer in office or on the go via mobile or tablet
- Send assessments directly to clients to complete remotely on their own
- Inform treatment planning, and measure changes over time digitally
- Automatic scoring, rich graphing saves time and better enables insights
No longer worry about filing and organizing paper assessments, they will now be organized and easily accessible by client in MyUnyte!