Yes, I’m Ready to Become an SSP Provider!
Start guiding your clients’ nervous systems to become more aware, regulated and resilient so they can more effectively respond to life’s challenges.
Our subscription options make it easy to integrate Polyvagal Theory into your practice! Not sure which one is right for you? Book a one-on-one demo with a Program Consultant today.
- Multiple playlists delivering three SSP pathways, curated for adults and children
- On-demand training featuring Dr. Stephen Porges and Deb Dana
- The Unyte-iLs app for in-clinic and remote SSP delivery
- MyUnyte for managing client delivery and accessing numerous practical and clinical tools
- 5 monthly Active Clients included; add and manage additional profiles for only $10/month per Active Client, or speak with your Program Consultant to learn about 25 and 50 Active Client plans
Annual Monthly Plan
+ $249 for SSP Training and Certification.
Annual Upfront Plan
Save over $400!
Prepay $1,499 today,
Receive SSP Training and Certification at no additional cost.
+ $249 for SSP Training and Certification
Get CEUs with Training and Certification | $249
Purchase SSP Training without a subscription to start your journey.
Treatment Centers and Healthcare Organizations
Interested in the SSP for multiple providers or locations? Get a custom plan tailored to your needs, which includes clinical mentoring and dedicated support.
- Your SSP subscription also includes:
- Ongoing support from our dedicated Client Success team and SSP Provider community
- Exclusive events and Continuing Education opportunities
- Private Facebook peer groups for clinical support and learning
You must be a qualified professional to deliver the SSP. Prior to completing the registration process, you’ll be asked to verify your license and/or designation.
Please note: each SSP subscription may include up to 5 Providers within one organization.
Interested in the SSP for your family? Learn about the Unyte Home Program!
Not Sure Which Plan is Right for You?
Speak to one of our Program Consultants, who can help you find the right solution for your unique practice and approach.